(866) 288-9529

24/7 Free & Confidential Consultations


Accident in Williamsburg

Accident in Williamsburg

Accident in Williamsburg

We are always looking to be your source for accident news in New York. This means we always want to bring your current stories including stories that are being released today. As we do our best to bring you these stories, we will sometimes bring you initial accident reports. These reports sometimes only have a few details about this accident. They are meant to alert people in the area to the incident and let them know where to avoid.

As more information becomes available, we will update these stories and tell you more about what happened with these accidents.

A moderate accident was reported on April 30 at around 3 in the afternoon. The incident occurred between Williamsburg Bridge/Exit 32 and Union Ave/Exit 32B. The right and center lane were blocked because of the incident.

This is all that is known about this incident at this time.

If you’ve been severely injured in an accident that was caused by someone else acting negligently or criminally, you could seek compensation for your injuries by filing a personal injury claim. You do not have to do this on your own. A personal injury lawyer can help. For help from an experienced personal injury lawyer, call Frekhtman & Associates at (212) 222-1111.

Note for readers: This post has been derived from the use of secondary sources and the information provided has not been independently confirmed. Any inaccuracies will be swiftly corrected once they have been brought to the site’s attention and all requests to remove posts will be honored.

DISCLAIMER: This post is intended to provide general information to our readers and to honor the victims of everyday tragedies. We do not wish to cause any disrespect and none of the information contained in this post should be construed to constitute legal or medical advice. Laws vary by jurisdiction and cases often turn on minor differences in fact. Do not rely exclusively on any of the information contained in this post and seek further assistance from a legal or medical professional, where necessary.